We had two Thanksgiving feasts (Ruby's word) this year. On Thursday, Adam and Grandma O'Brien made dinner at our house. It was the first year Ruby was interested and actually sat through dinner with us. She led the table in saying what we were thankful for (she learned about it at school). No surprise, she is thankful for her friend Norah. She randomly had us go around about 10 times throughout the meal. Each time, our responses got a little sillier (pumpkin pie, 49ers scoring, etc.) but she was always thankful for her friend Norah. It was so sweet. At one point she decided that everyone should hold hands. I didn't know it was possible but since having Ella, I have grown more and more in love with Ruby.
On Friday, Auntie and Uncle Kevin made another meal at their house. Once again, Ruby was thankful for her friend Norah. I was thankful for a second round of mashed potatoes and stuffing =) Now onto Christmas!
what a fantastic photo...you are truly blessed.
ReplyDelete