Monday, July 19, 2010

Bedtime Conversation

Tonight while Adam was putting on Ruby's pajamas, I was trying to brush her hair. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: I'm going to brush your hair while Daddy puts on your diaper.
Ruby: Special hair seat! (She lets me brush her hair if I let her sit on the bathroom counter.)
Me: I'm not putting your hair up. I just need to brush it before you go to bed.
Ruby: Ruby brush hair.
Me: You want to brush your own hair?
Ruby: Ruby brush Mommy's hair.
Me: You want to brush my hair?
Ruby: Mommy haircut.
Me: I need a haircut?
Ruby: Yup.
Me: Thanks a lot!
Ruby: Exercise!
Me: I need to exercise too?
Ruby: Yup.
Me: I need a haircut and some exercise?
Ruby: Yup.

Seriously? Out of the blue she says exercise? As if I didn't know that already =)

1 comment: